Club89.org is intended to provide health tips to readers about how they can improve or enhance activities in their life to have a healthy and happy life.
“Healthy living” means having a well-balanced functioning to body, mind and soul. Food is essential for growth and development of a healthy body. However, we have different nutritional requirement since all of has have different total BMI. In order to become healthy and stronger, we need to follow at least some of the things listed below:
Eight Healthy Tips:
- Avoid sodas and sugar-enhanced drinks because of too much calories in the sodas and sugar drinks.
- Avoid pleasing children with sugary and sweet snacks.
- Avoid eating fresh or underdone meats of some type.
- Avoid eating heavy meal before going to bed or sleeping to decrease gastro esophageal reflux and severe weight gain.
- If a person is irritated or sad, eating will not resolve the situation. It can only worsen the underlying problems.
- We should eat three meals a day (Heavy breakfast or lunch and light dinner). It is really important to bear in mind that dinner does not have to be the heaviest meal.
- Every meal should contain plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and low-fat milk products.
- Choose lean meats, poultry, fish, beans, eggs, and nuts.
Additional tips for unusual circumstances:
- People with unusual work schedules such as doctors, nurses, police and students should try to observe proper eating of breakfast, lunch, and dinner with minimal snacking.
- People who cook food should avoid using oil and other fatty chemical agents.
- People with diabetes should use the tips written above and monitor their glucose levels via glucometer as ordered by the physician.
- Seek professional medical advice if you are having problems controlling your weight, food intake and food.